Our values are the starting point of all our corporate social responsibility actions. The entire operation of doValue Greece is based on these values. They guide every decision we make and every new step we take.
Drawing on our values, we could not remain idle in terms of our greatest and most important obligation: to create value for society at large.
A truly positive social footprint
We envision a comprehensive set of social initiatives. Every year we add:
- Actions with the voluntary participation of our employees at doValue Greece, such as the We Ride Faster Than Cancer event, the Blood Drive and the Christmas action to Support the Save the Children Organisation.
- Partnerships with recognised bodies and hospitals to meet critical social needs, e.g. our partnership with the Hellas Employee Assistance Programme.
- Environmentally conscious initiatives for environmentally friendly working conditions.
- Financial contributions to organised initiatives, such as the City of Athens Homeless Shelter (KYADA).
- During the COVID-19 pandemic crisis we take measures for the protection and safety of our employees and we support households and businesses.
We strive to create a truly positive social footprint with a deep sense of responsibility. We seek to consistently and continuously meet basic needs.
Structured strategic planning
We give back to society with organised and structured strategic planning. Based on our values, we focus on 3 key pillars:
These pillars reflect our belief on how a modern business should operate within society.
The people of doValue are also part of this society. That is why we focus on the active participation of our employees in our corporate actions.
Through this strategy, we develop targeted actions with long-term multiplier-effect benefits for those who need it the most.
For society and sustainability
The doValue Group considers social responsibility a fundamental issue for society, the environment and health.
This is why it continues to invest in sectors it is active in, with the Corporate Social Responsibility actions of the doValue Group:
Actions for society
Through select relationships and partnerships, the doValue Group:
- Is firmly committed to combating child poverty. Since 2016 it has been a partner of Save the Children. It exclusively supports the Spazio Mamme centre in the Torre Maura district of Rome.
- It promotes fund raising for scientific research on multiple sclerosis. This is why it is a partner of the AISM (Italian Multiple Sclerosis Association).
- It supports cancer research. This is why it is a partner of the AIRC (Italian Association for cancer research).
Since 2019 the doValue Group has joined the LifeGate PlasticLess® initiative to reduce marine pollution.
All the doValue Group websites support the LifeGate Zero Impact Web® project to stop global warming.
During the COVID-19 pandemic crisis
During the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, the doValue Group has been supporting the Italian National Institute for Infectious Diseases and the Lazzaro Spallanzani International Research Centre.
We strive to create a truly positive social footprint with a deep sense of responsibility.